Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de> on 2012/05/10 10:31:43 UTC

wiquery, wicket 1.5.6 and wicket authroles

Hi there,

I have integrated WiQuery 1.5.5 in Wicket 1.5.6 and I am using Wicket
Authroles for a login functionality (combined with Apache Shiro) for
more complex rights/rules.
Everything works fine, but when I try to logout using my Signout page, I
get an infinite redirect loop in the browser (too many redirects,
stating a 302 HTTP error) ... if I remove WiQuery, everything is working
fine again and I can properly logout.
Now I have no idea where to even start to identify the problem...

My Signout page really doesn't do much:
public class GlSignoutPage extends GlBasePage {
     public GlSignoutPage(PageParameters parameters) {
         super(parameters);
         SecurityUtils.getSubject().logout();
         getSession().invalidate();
     }
}

The Signin page, however, is working... so it shouldn't be a problem
that there is no valid session yet or something like that...

Now my questions are:
1. does anybody use WiQuery with Authroles (or maybe even Shiro)
2. is there any known incompatibility between WiQuery 1.5.5 and Wicket
1.5.6? If so, when will WiQuery 1.5.6. be released?
3. does anybody have any clues what the problem may be?

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

--
Mit den besten Grüßen aus Nürnberg,
Stefan Moises

Stefan Moises
Senior Softwareentwickler
Leiter Modulentwicklung

shoptimax GmbH
Guntherstraße 45 a
90461 Nürnberg
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 21703
GF Friedrich Schreieck

Tel.: 0911/25566-0
Fax:  0911/25566-29
moises@shoptimax.de
http://www.shoptimax.de

Re: wiquery, wicket 1.5.6 and wicket authroles

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.
Hi,

yes, invalidateNow() gets called and it seems to go into all the session
cleanup/remove stuff that comes after that...
but somehow, I get to the homepage in the end and I'm still (again?)
logged in :O
But only if WiQuery is involved... although I didn't see any WiQuery
related call while stepping through the debug session :(
Any more ideas?

Best,
Stefan

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
> [...]

>>> My Signout page really doesn't do much:
>>> public class GlSignoutPage extends GlBasePage {
>>>    public GlSignoutPage(PageParameters parameters) {
>>>        super(parameters);
>>>        SecurityUtils.getSubject().logout();
>>>        getSession().invalidate();
>>
>> try with adding here:
>> setResponsePage(getApplication().getHomePage());
>>
>>>    }
>>> }
>>>
>>> The Signin page, however, is working... so it shouldn't be a problem that
>>> there is no valid session yet or something like that...
>>>
>>> Now my questions are:
>>> 1. does anybody use WiQuery with Authroles (or maybe even Shiro)
>>> 2. is there any known incompatibility between WiQuery 1.5.5 and Wicket
>>> 1.5.6? If so, when will WiQuery 1.5.6. be released?
>>> 3. does anybody have any clues what the problem may be?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: wiquery, wicket 1.5.6 and wicket authroles

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,