Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Arjen Poutsma <po...@mac.com> on 2005/11/23 09:12:33 UTC

WSM jar on ibiblio

Hi,

I'm a developer for the XFire project, a SOAP stack which can be found at http://xfire.codehaus.org. As part of XFire, we've added JSR181-support.

In XFire, we use maven to resolve our dependencies. Currently, we using the implementation of the JSR181 spec that is part of Beehive project. More specifically, we use http://ibiblio.org/maven/beehive/jars/wsm-1.0-alpha.jar.

However, since the JSR 181 specification has been finalized recently, we wonder how up to date this jar is. Does it conform to the specification? If not so, it is possible to push a more up to date version of this jar to the repository?

Thank you,

Arjen Poutsma

P.S. Please also reply to this address, since I'm not a member of user@beehive.apache.org.

Re: WSM jar on ibiblio

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Arjen--

  Hey; I didn't realize that XFire was using Beehive's WSM JAR.  The
JARs that Beehive currently has in the Maven repository are pretty old
-- there's an open JIRA issue to update them with the 1.0 bits.

  Regarding WSM, we've not shipped it yet because it's not passed the
JSR-181 TCK, but we're actively working toward this now.  The WSM JAR
in the Maven repo is pretty out of date and does not conform to the
specification, and there have been some significant architectural
changes in WSM since then.

  I'll see if we can spin a new JAR and get that uploaded to the repo
as a new WSM milestone.

  Glad to know that you're using it.  ;)

Eddie