Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2020/09/22 18:59:26 UTC

[VOTE] Enable Github Discussions on Apache Airflow Github Repo

Hi all,

This email calls for a vote to enable Github Discussion on Apache Airflow
repo.

*Intended Use*:
A forum for users, you might consider it as a replacement of
users@airflow.apache.org.

*Caveats*:

GitHub discussion is NOT to be used for anything other than user help. As
is the policy of the ASF Foundation, all code-related discussions and
project management activities MUST be reflected to an ASF mailing list (
dev@airflow.apache.org).

*Discussion Thread*:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rfb8c12f0a9f2be43eeab8036104c4799eb645ebed3920b390dc61b76%40%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E

Consider this my +1 binding

Regards,
Kaxil

Re: [VOTE] Enable Github Discussions on Apache Airflow Github Repo

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
+1 Binding.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: [VOTE] Enable Github Discussions on Apache Airflow Github Repo

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Nice!

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: [VOTE] Enable Github Discussions on Apache Airflow Github Repo

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ry Walker <ry...@rywalker.com>.
I+1

> [...]

> clarified well in the earlier discussion.
> >>

> >> XD
> >>
> >> On 22 Sep 2020, at 9:00 PM, Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> +1
> >>
> >> via Newton Mail
> >>
> >> On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 11:59 AM, Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> This email calls for a vote to enable Github Discussion on Apache
> Airflow repo.
> >>
> >> Intended Use:
> >> A forum for users, you might consider it as a replacement of
> users@airflow.apache.org.
> >>
> >> Caveats:
> >>
> >> GitHub discussion is NOT to be used for anything other than user help.
> As is the policy of the ASF Foundation, all code-related discussions and
> project management activities MUST be reflected to an ASF mailing list (

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Enable Github Discussions on Apache Airflow Github Repo

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)