Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nikolic Branislav <ni...@niki.at> on 2001/08/01 01:04:19 UTC

AW: *.properties files

UNSUBSCRIBE!!!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jay Wright [mailto:jwright@once.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Juli 2001 22:57
An: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Betreff: *.properties files

Where does tomcat expect to find the *.properties files.  I've got a class
that fails with it's ResourceBundle call to a properties file.  I've tried
it in the WEB-INF and WEB-INF/classes directories for the specific web app.

I have tomcat running as a standalone server on a solaris box.

Thanks-Jay

SLOW response time

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
I have a setup with Apache 1.3.x, tomcat 3.2.1.  On some random
occasions, the response times will be veeerrryyy slow.  So slow that it
takes almost two minutes before the pages will even switch.  Does anyone
know
what may be causing this, or has anyone had a similar experience?  Any info
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Brandon Cruz

Random SLOW response time

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
I have a setup with Apache 1.3.x, tomcat 3.2.1, on some very random
occasions, the response times will be veeerrryyy slow.  So slow that it
takes almost two minutes before the pages will switch.  Does anyone know
what may be causing this, or has anyone had similar experience?  Any info