Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/03 23:15:33 UTC

Re: Looking for feedback from the group

Hey All,

Just a quick update not that some of the commit messages referenced
directly (from the Pull Request) may have changed (i.e. been rebased), in
case you are wondering why they do not work anymore (if anyone is still
checking out this thread, that is). :-)

(pull request link again) ->
https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/650

--
Brent

Re: Looking for feedback from the group

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Hey All,

It has been some time, and the two (main) things done have yet to be merged
in. :-( Some of the reason is due to it being low priority, and the last
needed tweaks (etc) to get it in has fallen behind on our TODO. Still, not
cool. NOT COOL!

So, to update:

I've been tweaking and fixing any found issues with the "ability to inject
Ripple into any browser" feature (and any other changes that were done
alongside it), and updating the Pull Request (that I referenced last
message) as I went along. I just wanted to let everyone know I WILL be
merging that in this week (ideally, tomorrow).

Regarding the "Device Proxy" feature: I will also be trying to help do some
testing of it from a new user's perspective (ideally this week, pending
other things I need to do first). Hoping we can get that in ASAP, as well!!

For reference, there is now a GitHub pull request for the Device Proxy
feature: https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/711

--
Brent