Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by espol <oc...@ceibo.fiec.espol.edu.ec> on 2000/07/29 03:59:06 UTC

xsp output against DTD

Hi, i am new to cocoon, please help me with this little issue:
Can i validate the xml output of the xsp producer program against a DTD?
A simple question. Thanks.
Otto

Re: xsp output against DTD

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, espol wrote:

> Hi, i am new to cocoon, please help me with this little issue:
> Can i validate the xml output of the xsp producer program against a DTD?
> A simple question. Thanks.

a simple answer - no built-in facility for doing so. you should be able to
write a processor that does validation for you though if you can figure
out how to make xerces validate a DOM object against a given DTD.

- donald