Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2003/02/10 18:58:32 UTC

HEAD is broken regarding flow

After a 'cvs update' and a 'build run', I hit the flow samples and I get

TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
[native code]
}
is not a function.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/system.js; line 29)

extra info
cause TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
[native code]
}
is not a function.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/system.js; line 29)
stacktrace
TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
[native code]
}
is not a function.
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/system.js; line 29)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:581)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.constructError(NativeGlobal.java:541)
at org.mozilla.javascript.NativeGlobal.typeError1(NativeGlobal.java:551)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.newObject(ScriptRuntime.java:1324)
at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(ContinuationInterpreter.java:1621)
at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(ContinuationInterpreter.java:647)
at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(ContinuationInterpreter.java:595)
at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call(InterpretedFunctionImpl.java:121)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.JavaScriptInterpreter.callFunction(JavaScriptInterpreter.java:510)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.invoke(CallFunctionNode.java:197)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:153)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:143)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:317)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:299)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:131)
[...]
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1074)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:360)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:280)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:553)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1717)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:549)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1667)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:759)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:923)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:776)
at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:202)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:455)

What's wrong?

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: HEAD is broken regarding flow

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Stefano Mazzocchi" <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>>
>>> After a 'cvs update' and a 'build run', I hit the flow samples and I get
>>>
>>> TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
>>> [native code]
>>> }
>>> is not a function.
>>

>> Anything to do with:
>>
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=104342412100001&r=1&w=2
>>
>> ?
>>
>> In the end it was "just" a problem of libraries and classpaths, on
>> Tomcat it worked fine, I thought Pier fixed it in CVS.
>
> Well, that thread is about 'redirecting', I'm sorry but I can't see how
> the above problem (which smells like a classloading issue to me) can be
> related to how jetty does redirection.

I just noticed that it magically started working when I updated Jetty to the
latest version...

> Pier, do flow examples work for you?

I don't know about "build run" as I said, but it was working beautifully on
www.ormaz.it (_your_ server) :-)

But AFAICS, you just removed the whole webapp... I'll try to see what's
wrong with it, but can't guarantee success by the end of the day (really
loaded today)

    Pier

Re: HEAD is broken regarding flow

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 10/2/03 18:05, "Gianugo Rabellino" <gi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> After a 'cvs update' and a 'build run', I hit the flow samples and I get
>>
>> TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
>> [native code]
>> }
>> is not a function.
>

> Anything to do with:

> ?
>
> In the end it was "just" a problem of libraries and classpaths, on
> Tomcat it worked fine, I thought Pier fixed it in CVS.

I didn't touch "build run", it just works on Stefano's host! :-) And it runs
with the latest CVS checkout...

I'll see if I can fix "build run"...

    Pier

Re: HEAD is broken regarding flow

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> After a 'cvs update' and a 'build run', I hit the flow samples and I get
>
> TypeError: function WebContinuation() {
> [native code]
> }
> is not a function.

Anything to do with:

?

In the end it was "just" a problem of libraries and classpaths, on
Tomcat it worked fine, I thought Pier fixed it in CVS.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
CTO