Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 09:11:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Onami as TLD

The vote has passed with 9 binding +1 and no objections:

- Mohammad Nour El-Din (Mentor)
- Bertrand Delacretaz
- Mark Struberg
- Rich Bowen
- Niall Pemperton
- Chris Mattmann
- Olivier Lamy (Mentor)
- Tommaso Teofili
- Christian Grobmeier (Mentor)

We'll start the graduation process in the next days.

Thanks to all who took the time to review the podling and vote.

Best regards,
Christian

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
I should just add that we need to get the final approval from the board :-)
But I cannot remember they ever blocked a graduation

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Gratz everyone!

Jordan Zimmerman

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Onami as TLD

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.