Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Craig Castelaz <cr...@flashline.com> on 2001/04/30 23:52:02 UTC

Creating new user

I have a feeling the answer is obvious, but could someone tell what the
following logged message means when I try to add a new user?

[Mon Apr 30 17:28:03 EDT 2001] -- ERROR -- Turbine.handleException:

	Requested Action not found: user.FluxUserAction
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
	[org.mycompany.newapp.modules, org.apache.turbine.flux.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]

[Mon Apr 30 17:28:03 EDT 2001] -- ERROR --
	Exception:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

	Requested Action not found: user.FluxUserAction
	Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
	[org.mycompany.newapp.modules, org.apache.turbine.flux.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]

Thanks,
Craig

Re: Creating new user

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
Craig Castelaz wrote:

> I have a feeling the answer is obvious, but could someone tell what the
> following logged message means when I try to add a new user?
>
> [Mon Apr 30 17:28:03 EDT 2001] -- ERROR -- Turbine.handleException:
>
>         Requested Action not found: user.FluxUserAction
>         Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
>         [org.mycompany.newapp.modules, org.apache.turbine.flux.modules,
> org.apache.turbine.modules]
>
> [Mon Apr 30 17:28:03 EDT 2001] -- ERROR --
>         Exception:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>
>         Requested Action not found: user.FluxUserAction
>         Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
>         [org.mycompany.newapp.modules, org.apache.turbine.flux.modules,
> org.apache.turbine.modules]

Are you using the TDK?
Did you run the 'init' target in the build-project.xml file?

The syntax for everything looks fine, but if you don't run the
'init' target then nothing is compiled so there is nothing for
turbine to find. You have to specify more about your particular
scenario.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl