Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by minisoft_rm <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/01/24 13:57:21 UTC

monitoring issue -Connection to Ignite Node is not established

dear experts:

I am using ignite 1.8 with agent 1.7.4

after start the agent with default properties, I can import local db schema
things into webconsole.

but... the "monitoring clusters" function doesn't work. like below:

in command line:
[21:50:56,754][INFO ][EventThread][RestHandler] Failed connect to node and
execute REST command
[uri=http://localhost:8080/ignite?mtr=true&cmd=top&attr=true]

in browser:
Connection to Ignite Node is not established

Failed connect to node and execute REST command.

I surely enjoyed this monitoring feature in previous version.. but this new
1.8 with 1.7.4 doesn't work.

please tell me what changes product team make? thanks~

Re: monitoring issue -Connection to Ignite Node is not established

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi!

Are you sure that you copied /libs/optional/ignite-rest-http to /libs
folder?

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:57 PM, minisoft_rm <mi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> dear experts:
>
> I am using ignite 1.8 with agent 1.7.4
>
> after start the agent with default properties, I can import local db schema
> things into webconsole.
>
> but... the "monitoring clusters" function doesn't work. like below:
>
> in command line:
> [21:50:56,754][INFO ][EventThread][RestHandler] Failed connect to node and
> execute REST command
> [uri=http://localhost:8080/ignite?mtr=true&cmd=top&attr=true]
>

> in browser:
> Connection to Ignite Node is not established
>
> Failed connect to node and execute REST command.
>

> I surely enjoyed this monitoring feature in previous version.. but this new
> 1.8 with 1.7.4 doesn't work.
>
> please tell me what changes product team make? thanks~

Alexey Kuznetsov