Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/02 03:16:56 UTC

Re: Setting certain non-standard http header request properties with Axis

Hi Tudor,
    I am not the bet person to answer your question on Java API.
    However, a glance through the Java Stub API gives me the idea that
this is not possible and the Java Stub API deals more with SOAP
specific headers.

    Please send this question to the Java mailing list.
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: codefreeze in effect, CVS HEAD tagged (release1-5-alpha-cand1)

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
add them to the HEAD please.
Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
As they're test and not new function HEAD.

John Hawkins

Andrew Perry2/UK/IBM@IBMGB
02/02/2005 09:58
Please respond to