Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Yaron Spektor <ya...@b6systems.com> on 2007/02/26 15:16:23 UTC

debugging bean generated componenets

Hi,
I am creating a bean generated page using components and would like to
see the jsf tags during the rendering in order to debug the code.
I used to have a package that I would set to DEBUG in log4j but I cannot
find the example I used.
Any suggestions?
In general, any good debug methods in JSF, what about Junit?

Regards,
Yaron

Re: debugging bean generated componenets

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Facelets provides ui:debug for doing UI debugging.