Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Jhaveri, Harshal" <Ha...@ibx.com> on 2002/02/05 16:14:29 UTC

Transaction control tokens?

Hi! All
   I am having problems using Transaction control tokens.
I am not sure I am using it in the right manner.

This is what I am using in the perform method of my action.
saveToken(request) ;
if (!isTokenValid(request)){
	/* specific piece of working code */
}
resetToken(request);

I believe the transactional token is used to validate that
the user does not submit the same form twice.  A common
problem is web applications.

The above piece of my code is not helping me do that.
Any help on that issue will be great?

Thanks...Harshal.