Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2010/07/06 10:40:38 UTC

relay in activeMQ

Hi,

we have a use case.

there are two activeMQ brokers , brokerA and broker B.

a publisher connects to brokerA and 5 subscribers connect to brokerB. we
want the messages to be received by all the 5 subscribers.

can we achieve this in activeMQ. can you tell what confoig change should i
make. i added

<networkConnectors>
    <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"

uri="static://(tcp://10.1.37.155:61616,tcp://10.1.162.31:61616)"/>
</networkConnectors>

in both brokerA and brokerB . it is not working .

Re: relay in activeMQ

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

yes, network of brokers are used to achieve that. See
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html fro more info

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Re: relay in activeMQ

Re: relay in activeMQ

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
You need to use topics if you wish that all the subscribers receive the message.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net