Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dennis Murphy <dm...@seas.upenn.edu> on 2001/07/30 02:11:18 UTC

Tomcat User Group Bulletin Board

Hi Everyone,

I've been using the TOMCAT e-mail list for technical assistance and have
noticed that sometimes I get inundated with tomcat e-mail.

I would like to provide resources on my corporate web server and implement an
enterprise strength bulletin board system which can include multiple
discussion forums, search function, threads, and a moderator to keep the
bulletin board professional.

Of course if I set this up there will be no obligation for anyone to use it,
but your suggestions would be helpful in designing the forum templates.  Here
are a few forum categories that I've thought of:

1. INSTALLING TOMCAT
2. BUILDING TOMCAT
2. VIRTUAL HOSTING
3. DATABASE and SQL
3. SESSION MANAGEMENT

Any comments or suggestions will be most appreciated,
Sincerely,
Dennis Murphy
Radio Gate International, Inc.

Re: Tomcat User Group Bulletin Board

Posted by "Mark W. Shadle" <ja...@telocity.com>.
Seems to me that the installing tomcat and building tomcat should be
together...often times the issues bleed into one another...also, topic area
regarding tomcat configuration (which may swallow virtual hosting) may be
useful as well...

just some suggestions...

--
   Mark W. Shadle - mark@s-e-s.com