Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Ezsra McDonald <ez...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 02:30:40 UTC

Re: To exist or not exist ??

I can rebuild indexes on one of the nodes but the second node in the
multi-master cluster is not able to rebuild indexes.

I am running M20.

Ldap search error I get:

sudo ldapsearch -H ldap://localhost:10389/  -D uid=admin,ou=system -W -z 0
-b ou=people,dc=www,dc=somewhere,dc=com -LLL  -s sub -x "(objectclass=*)"
Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
Additional information: OTHER: failed for MessageType : SEARCH_REQUEST
Message ID : 2
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : 'ou=people,dc=www,dc=somewhere,dc=com'
        filter : '(objectClass=*)'
        scope : whole subtree
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : never Deref Aliases
        attributes :
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.SearchRequestImpl@1c3fc51: null

Here is the error I get with partition-plumber

sudo java -jar partition-plumber.jar -d
/opt/servers/ApacheDS/var/lib/default -p dc=www,dc=somewhere,dc=com
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOtherException:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.api.partition.AbstractPartition.initialize(AbstractPartition.java:94)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.initialize(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1807)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultDirectoryService.startup(DefaultDirectoryService.java:1244)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.ApacheDsService.initDirectoryService(ApacheDsService.java:318)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.ApacheDsService.start(ApacheDsService.java:182)
        at
org.apache.directory.PartitionPlumber.start(PartitionPlumber.java:72)
        at
org.apache.directory.PartitionPlumber.main(PartitionPlumber.java:378)
Caused by:
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapOtherException:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.api.partition.AbstractPartition.initialize(AbstractPartition.java:94)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.shared.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.addContextPartition(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:800)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.shared.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.doInit(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:224)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.api.partition.AbstractPartition.initialize(AbstractPartition.java:89)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.cursor.CursorException:
java.io.UTFDataFormatException
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.NoDupsCursor.next(NoDupsCursor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition.buildUserIndex(JdbmPartition.java:351)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition.doInit(JdbmPartition.java:218)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.api.partition.AbstractPartition.initialize(AbstractPartition.java:89)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.io.UTFDataFormatException
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTFSpan(ObjectInputStream.java:3111)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTFBody(ObjectInputStream.java:3055)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTF(ObjectInputStream.java:2867)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readUTF(ObjectInputStream.java:1073)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.StringValue.readExternal(StringValue.java:518)
        at
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultAttribute.readExternal(DefaultAttribute.java:2084)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.EntrySerializer.deserialize(EntrySerializer.java:219)
        at jdbm.btree.BPage.deserialize(BPage.java:1188)
        at jdbm.btree.BPage.deserialize(BPage.java:81)
        at jdbm.recman.BaseRecordManager.fetch(BaseRecordManager.java:329)
        at jdbm.recman.CacheRecordManager.fetch(CacheRecordManager.java:264)
        at jdbm.btree.BPage.loadBPage(BPage.java:949)
        at jdbm.btree.BPage.access$000(BPage.java:81)
        at jdbm.btree.BPage$Browser.getNext(BPage.java:1395)
        at
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.NoDupsCursor.next(NoDupsCursor.java:291)
        ... 12 more