Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/01/29 06:50:03 UTC

Re: Fixing following issue:- WARN | Transport Connection to: blockingQueue_1942843618 failed: org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive for too (>30000) long

Sorry for the very long delay in responding; you may very well have figured
this out since then, but in case not...

As I understand it, the keep-alive is only used if maxInactivityInterval is
non-zero, so I don't think that combination of settings does what you were
thinking it would.  I stand by my earlier recommendation that you're better
off getting these messages in your logs occasionally (and knowing you can
generally ignore them) than turning off inactivity checking entirely...