Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/29 13:05:48 UTC

t:datatable sort only current page

Hi,

I am using a t:datatable with paginator. I need to provide a mechanism to
sort only the rows displayed on the current page of the table onclick of the
header. For this, I used javascript but now all the columns have become
sortable. I need to be able to configure which columns would allow sorting
and disable sorting by some columns (for example there is a column that has
only buttons).

I found a couple of javascript samples for that but they construct html in
javascript so cannot be used with t:datatable.

Any idea how I can accomplish this?

Thanks,
Aneesha