Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ramin Raybod <r_...@isc.iranet.net> on 2002/04/18 09:14:20 UTC

proxy setting

Hi,
How can we connect to a specified URL during xml validation process with an external DTD reference?
During xml validation with Xerces (xercesSamples.jar sax,SAXCount) I got en exception : java.net.SocketException: network subsystem has failed: connect
How is it handled?

I've found the following url about setting the proxy properties for the parser. But I could not find how to set the mentioned properties: http.proxyHost and http.proxyPort.

http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-general.html

Is there any direction?
thanx again