Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Prinkey <pa...@outlook.com> on 2020/01/07 15:12:56 UTC

Recover previous documents

I do not know if or how to recover documents. I had to get another HD and with it went the open office documents. Any help would be appreciated.  Ty!

Re: Recover previous documents

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Another choice would be to restore from your backup. How to do it depends on what you used for backup and your operating system.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Tue, 7 Jan 2020 15:12:56 +0000