Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by drere <in...@drere.de> on 2008/04/29 09:38:05 UTC

Re: CXF Client-Provider-Test and Signature

Hi Freeman,

it seems that i misunderstood the use of some cxf-components. At first i
tested the example with http-consumer and provider and on the way i
explained at first post, the example works with http-components. It appears
that the use of cxf-components is a little bit different according to
http-components.

The real goal of my tests is to use signatures for my webservices. There
were some problems by using signatures in http-component and i tried to post
this problem to this mailing list. But everytime my message was rejected by
the mailing list, because it was categorized as spam.

I could append  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16953725/forum-post.txt the
original signature-question  as file and hope, the post will not be rejected
again.

Re: CXF Client-Provider-Test and Signature

Posted by drere <in...@drere.de>.
Hi Freeman,

thanks for this information.

One last question: Do you know the problem, i described in the attachment of
my last post? Is this a bug? I would use also the http-component in so far
the signing would work.

Andrea

Re: CXF Client-Provider-Test and Signature

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
If you want to use signatures for your webservice, you can use cxf bc
provider configured with WSS4J interceptors and saaj interceptors.

Your cxf provider should be

<beans xmlns:cxfbc="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfbc/1.0"
       xmlns:hallo="http://webservice.mms_dresden.de"
       xmlns:soap="http://servicemix.apache.org/soap/1.0">

      <cxfbc:provider service="hallo:HalloService"
                      endpoint="HalloProxy"
                      wsdl="classpath:hallo.wsdl"
                      locationURI="http://localhost:8092/HalloService/"
                      useJBIWrapper="false">
         <cxfbc:outInterceptors>
          <bean class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
          <bean calss="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor"/>
          <ref bean="SignEncrypt_Request"/>
        </cxfbc:outInterceptors>

      </cxfbc:provider>
      <bean
        class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor"
        id="SignEncrypt_Request">
        <constructor-arg>
            <map>
                <entry key="action" value="Signature"/>
                <entry key="user" value="..."/>
                <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="..."/>
            </map>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

</beans>

A example of signaturePropFile looks like

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=password
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=alice
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=src/test/resources/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/ws/security/alice.jks

Regards

Freeman

[1] for more details how ws-security is supported in cxf

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html