Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Se...@troika.ru> on 2011/08/25 08:44:44 UTC

Karaf 2.2.2 kar installer expects "feature" classifier instead of "features"

Hi there,

I'm trying to use kar installer within karaf 2.2.2.

When I'm deploying my kar archive that contains kar installer unable to do it because all my features have "features" classifiers.
Looking at the code of the kar installer I have found that there is pathToMvnUri method in the KarArtifactInstaller that tries to use "feature" classifier.

Is it possible to make karaf 2.2.2 use "features" classifier instead?

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the original intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation. Troika Dialog, Russia.
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Re: Karaf 2.2.2 kar installer expects "feature" classifier instead of "features"

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, I would like to merge it on karaf-2.2.x branch.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Sergey,