Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pikos <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 19:55:55 UTC

Process SOAP envelope headers

Hi there,

This is my case:
I have a soapClient that send a soap message with ws-security headers.
I have an (SOAP enabled) http consumer (con1), which it understands
WS-Security (the incoming message contains ws-security headers).
I have a (SOAP enabled) http provider (prov1), but it does not know anything
about ws-security and is not configured to accept ws-security.
I have a web-service that does not  know anything about ws-security.

SoapClient sends to con1 a soap message with ws-security headers. Con1 gets
the soap request, validates the security headers and if security is valid
then pass the request to prov1. Prov1 gets the request and pass it to my
web-service.

soapClient ----> con1 ----> prov1 ---> webService
                <---         <----           <---

The problem is that con1 sends the soap message with the ws-security headers
to prov1, so the prov1 pass it to my web-service. But because the soap
message has the attribute must-understood-wsse=true, it cannot accept the
request and returns a fault message to prov1. The message says that could
not understood the ws-security headers, which is .

Have you any ideas of how to get the message from con1 and process the soap
envelope headers and then pass it to prov1?

I have tried with a simple use of servicemix-bean, but the MessageExchange
that it gets, it is without the soap envelope header, so I cannot process
the soap envelope header.
If I should write a marshaller (or extend from an existing one), can you
provide an example of the configuration, please?

The soap requests may be any kind of MEP.

Thanks in advance,
Pikos.