Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 06:16:28 UTC

GSoC 2009 project ideas page was deleted from wiki.apache.org

Our GSoC 2009 project ideas page was deleted today from the wiki [1],
and I have recovered it to a previous revision.

As this page is going to be the main access point where GSoC students
would come to check for ASF project ideas, I'd like to check if there
is anyway we could prevent this to happen in the future, but still
leave the page somewhat open for ASF projects to continue adding
project ideas to the page.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009

Thanks
--