Posted to user@struts.apache.org by suhas <su...@techmas.hcltech.com> on 2000/07/01 11:41:05 UTC

Regarding invocation of bean methods from Action class

Hi ,
    I've a basic question in design . I want to call the EJB Session bean to retrieve the data from my Action class ( which extends from Struts Action )
Do I directly lookup for that session bean and call methods on that bean ????.
But I  read in the mail listing that a business delegation model can be used for talking to session beans from the action class .
Please tell me how to write the business delegation class  . and what is disadvantage of calling the bean methods from within my Action class ?

Thanks
Suhas Kulkarni