Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "jK.MkIII" <Ja...@hut.fi> on 2003/06/04 11:24:46 UTC

Is it possible to find out if client received response message?

Hi,

We are doing repository system and it is defined so that we should be
able to tell if download is still going on or if download request has
already been processed.

Currently we just consider it as completed if nothing breaks before we
return from service method. But was wondering if it would be possible to
get information beyond that?

I was looking through services and handlers and hoping to find some way
to get information when Axis thinks message has reached client, or last
point Axis knows about it. Is there some way to do this?

--
  jK.MkIII