Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Antoine Chevrier <1a...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 17:01:55 UTC

One another Aoo logo proposal (number 19)

Hi the list,
I've posted an additive logo proposal on wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations
See point number 19.
If this could help ...
This file is available in svg, done with inkscape, under Ubuntu, inside a
tar.gz archive including free open source work license information.
Antoine

Re: One another Aoo logo proposal (number 19)

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
This looks different from others due to color scheme. Some how gives and
idea of Q & A

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480