Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/12/01 09:20:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.7.0-rc1

Thank you Junping.

Posted by Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for your check and vote , and I also want to carry over the
vote by Francois Papon from dev, so I would like to send the result later.

Thanks,
Your EventMesh Release Manager

Sincerely,

Alex

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.7.0-rc1

Posted by Alex Luo <ka...@gmail.com>.