Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by yangontha Maung <th...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/12 03:39:10 UTC

serialization to jpeg/png error

http://myserver:8888/samples/batik/hello.jpeg

I am using cocoon 2.1.3 on Red Hat Linux 9.0; Tomcat
5.0.18.

I try to view the samples and when I view svg, it is
OK.
But when I click the jpeg and png links, there is an
error message.

The image
�http://myserver:8888/samples/batik/hello.jpeg� cannot
be displayed, because it contains errors.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Re: serialization to jpeg/png error

Posted by yangontha Maung <th...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I have already added
export CATALINA_OPTS='-Djava.awt.headless=true'
in the bash_profile file.

The error still occurs.

rgds,

--- Mark Leicester

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html#UNIX+with+X+server

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html#Headless+UNIX+and+PJA

Posted by Mark Leicester <ma...@energyintellect.com>.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
yangontha Maung wrote:
> http://myserver:8888/samples/batik/hello.jpeg
>
> I am using cocoon 2.1.3 on Red Hat Linux 9.0; Tomcat
> 5.0.18.
>
> I try to view the samples and when I view svg, it is
> OK.
> But when I click the jpeg and png links, there is an
> error message.
>

> The image
> “http://myserver:8888/samples/batik/hello.jpeg” cannot
> be displayed, because it contains errors.

Standard drill:
- Check the Cocoon logs for error messages
- Save the file to disk and display in a text editor. Is
  there palin text  at the end? If so, it should contain
  further hints about the problem.

J.Pietschmann