Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com> on 2018/12/13 19:15:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.8 based on staged repository

Hello Turbine devs,

A release candidate for Fulcrum yaafi version 1.0.8 has been prepared.

This release contains the following updates:

 - Utilizes the new Turbine 5 parent pom
 - Replace byte array and input stream handling with standard JDK
methods and commons managed code
 - Addressed all PMD static code analyzer issues and corrected where
appropriate
 - Fixed JavaDoc issues for site creation

Java Dependency updates:

 - Update to Java 8
 - Update javasimon to 4.1.4
 - Update junit 4.12

Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.8

Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1036

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Thanks!
Jeff Painter

Re: [VOTE] Release fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.8 based on staged repository

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

had a look at the RC and would suggest a few minor improvements for the next release

* RAT results shows 2 files without ASL licence header - my bad :-)
* PMD report shows a few warnings which could be fixed - my bad again :-)

Therefore

[X] +1 release it

And thanks to Jeffrey for his good work :-)

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
My vote is +1

I tested all this version wrt all fulcrum components, turbine core and
the maven archetype - test app deployed without any issues.

Thanks!
Jeff

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Hi Georg,

I just checked to see if it was there, and I was able to find my key on
the committer page.

https://home.apache.org/keys/committer/painter.asc

Thanks!
Jeff