Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 00:39:05 UTC

Re: [storm-user] Re: Storm Developer Mailing List

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:32 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <pt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a central place to keep track of these things? I’ve been looking
> at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/storm.html but haven’t seen any
> updates since Storm was accepted into the incubator. I’m also interested in
> the status of committer accounts at people.apache.org. When can we expect
> those to be created?

That page is something for you guys as Storm project maintainers to
maintain.

Re: [storm-user] Storm Developer Mailing List

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I thought I saw committer account requests go by on the incubator list.  Does anybody else know about this?

And all you need is a commit bit.  Nothing extravagant.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Ted,