Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Kwid <mk...@san.rr.com> on 2003/06/23 08:12:09 UTC

Configuring Apache to work with Tomcat

Greetings,

I just read through a bunch of the emails sent at the mail archive for this
mailing list and read about other issues concerning mod_jk as well as the
many different versions of mod_jk configurations for different versions of
Tomcat.

I have followed the  "for the impatients" JK documentation that comes in my
installations Tomcat docs to the T on two Windows XP machines multiple times
to no avail.  I am working with Tomcat 4.1.24 and Apache 2.0.46.  I am able
to load the pages found at http://localhost and
http://localhost:8080/index.jsp for both servers.

Can someone please give me a hand in configuring them to work together or
point me to any resources?

~Matt the noob

Re: Configuring Apache to work with Tomcat

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Sounds great.  Have fun!

John

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:18:46 -0700, Matt Kwid <mk...@san.rr.com> wrote:

> Ok, I went through the steps again starting from scratch and was able to
> load up the .jsp pages in the examples directory.
>
> Thanks for the support John. :)
>
> I also mounted a another web app and everything seems to be running
> perfectly now.
>
> Woot, woot!
>
> ~Matt

>>> in
>>> c:\tomcat\tomcat-4-1-18\conf\auto
>>> (c:\tomcat\tomcat-4-1-18\conf\auto\mod_jk.conf). If there is, all is

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.

Posted by Logan Scott <lo...@geneticrobots.com>.
Try this: