Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sunil K Sharma <su...@britishairways.com> on 2004/01/29 15:43:42 UTC

Getting SOAP Exception

Hi ,

I am deploying my services using
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy
d:\bea\wlserver6.1\soapDeployment.xml

Could you please tell me how would i change the url
http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter to my own
context for eg: http://localhost:7001/servlet/rpcrouter.

Thanks & regards,
Sunil.

Get the best from British Airways at ba.com
http://www.ba.com

Re: Getting SOAP Exception

Posted by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com>.
Changing your server context setting can help.  Also, it depends on
where you deploy soap package.
For example, in Tomcat 4.1.X,  open server.xml file, if you originally
have soap package under /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF
and you have

 <Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
 </Context>

You may move soap package from /tomcat/webapps/soap/WEB-INF to
/tomcat/webapps/WEB-INF, or change(not encourage since it may
mess up other servlets)

<Context path="/" docBase="/tomcat/webapps/soap" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
 </Context>

Hope this helps,

-Daniel