Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/11 08:03:31 UTC

The timing operation is similar to storm’s tick

hi,

I'm new to apache Flink. I want to update the property value per minute via
an HTTP request.I did this in storm using tick tuple. Does Flink have
something similar which i can use in a flink operator?

thanks.

Re: The timing operation is similar to storm’s tick

Posted by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,