Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by pawel <d....@op.pl> on 2018/04/28 20:33:42 UTC

Local repository

Hi, how can I add local repository to karaf ?
I would like to overide some lib and import it from local repository.
I saw topic on so:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32847252/how-to-deploy-a-karaf-feature-from-a-local-maven-repository?rq=1
but it's not work.

Regards

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Local repository

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Pawel,

just edit etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg.

You can add a remote repository via org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories or a
local one (folder) via org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.defaultRepositories properties.

Regards
JB

On 04/28/2018 10:33 PM, pawel wrote:
> Hi, how can I add local repository to karaf ?
> I would like to overide some lib and import it from local repository.
> I saw topic on so:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32847252/how-to-deploy-a-karaf-feature-from-a-local-maven-repository?rq=1
> but it's not work.
>
> Regards