Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jayakrishnan Radhakrishnan <Ja...@ibsplc.com> on 2013/02/28 14:08:00 UTC

Custom ELResolver on tomcat 7.0.23

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get a CustomELResolver working on tomcat 7.0.23 , but in vain.

It appears to have added the CustomResolver, to the JSP Application context, successfully. But doesn't seem to get invoked.

Any one has any clues, what might be the problem ?

I am using  servlet3, and jsp 2.2 .

Thanks and regards
Jayakrishnan

DISCLAIMER: "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

Re: Custom ELResolver on tomcat 7.0.23

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.