Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/10/19 01:55:16 UTC

Updating Building page on the wiki

Can someone who knows all the right incantations please update the
Building page on the wiki

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building

--
Jeremy

Re: Updating Building page on the wiki

Posted by Ralf Barkow <rg...@tiscali.de>.
    The Building page on the wiki refered to "getotherprojects".  I
only updated that page a few hours ago. ;-)
But I'm not sure it's reflecting the correct build process of the day.
Could someone update the wiki page, please.

/rgb

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1 for moving to confluence.  :)

Posted by David Blevins <db...@gluecode.com>.

Posted by Eric Le Goff <el...@gmail.com>.
> Whatever happened to the vote to move to Confluence back in September?
> It appears to have been ignored.

Do you have any pointer to pointer to Confluence to figure out what it is like ?
Is this an alternative to MoinMoin to write Wiki pages ?
--
Eric Le Goff
Java/J2EE developer
http://ericlegoff.homelinux.net

Re: Updating Building page on the wiki

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, David Blevins said:

DB>Seriously, why are we using MoinMoin if none of us can figure it out.

Whatever happened to the vote to move to Confluence back in September?
It appears to have been ignored.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/