Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Milena Koncar <wo...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/28 07:35:18 UTC

OPEN OFFICE WRITER MAC DOWNLOAD - CANT OPEN IT.

Hi,

I have a 15” MacBook Pro mid 2012, Catalina OS 10.15.7 and downloaded the Open Office but when I try to open it, Mac gives me a pop up sign that says that Mac OS CANNOT OPEN OPRN OFFICE CAUSE THE DEVELOPER IS NOT VERIFIED AND THAT THEY CANT KNOW IF ITS FREE FROM MALWARE.

Whats the solution to this? Cause I just paid for a marketing course that its all based on OPEN OFFICE usage and I can’t download it.

Please let me know what’s going on.
Why do u have a Mac OS X download on your site that we can’t actually download?

Thanks,
Milena.

Re: OPEN OFFICE WRITER MAC DOWNLOAD - CANT OPEN IT.

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.

Re: OPEN OFFICE WRITER MAC DOWNLOAD - CANT OPEN IT.

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
Please read the  Mac section of ]Instructions for Downloading and
Installing Apache OpenOffice 4.0, 4.1 Versions at
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html#apple for
the solution.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 28/4/21 5:05 pm, Milena Koncar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a 15” MacBook Pro mid 2012, Catalina OS 10.15.7 and downloaded the Open Office but when I try to open it, Mac gives me a pop up sign that says that Mac OS CANNOT OPEN OPRN OFFICE CAUSE THE DEVELOPER IS NOT VERIFIED AND THAT THEY CANT KNOW IF ITS FREE FROM MALWARE.
>
> Whats the solution to this? Cause I just paid for a marketing course that its all based on OPEN OFFICE usage and I can’t download it.
>
> Please let me know what’s going on.
> Why do u have a Mac OS X download on your site that we can’t actually download?
>

> Thanks,
> Milena.

Cheers
--
David Robley

MS Windows -- From the people who brought you EDLIN!