Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Marc Binck <mb...@abprodata.com> on 2007/04/19 18:00:58 UTC

Transaction configuration

I have the following scenario:

A sequence of services is called asynchronously.
The services must be clustered, i.e. distributed over several machines.
I do not need to use transactions within the services that have been
initiated by another service.
I must be sure that if an exchange fails because the machine crashes, it can
be picked up from the broker and be processed on another machine.

What do I need to use (JMS/JCA) and how to configure this ?