Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rahul Brid <ra...@balajisoftware.in> on 2009/01/12 14:42:57 UTC

Index is not created if my database table is large

Hii,

I new to SOLR world...
i am using  solr multicore config in my webapp....
i am able to configure solr properly...
but problem is when i am building using full data-import...
if my databse table has few number of rows say 10 to 25 the index is created
properly...
and search query returns proper result....
but when i create index table for large table...index is not propery
created..
and it does not return any result for search ...
what's the problem...
can any body help me out .....

my data-config file looks like this..

<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" name="ds-1" driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/retaildb?characterEncoding=UTF-8"
user="kickuser" password="kickapps" />
 <document name="countries">
<entity dataSource="ds-1" name="zonesToCountry" pk="countryId"
 query="select * from countries limit 10" deltaQuery="select * from
countries limit 10"  docRoot="true">
 <field column="countries_id" name="id" />
<field column="countries_name" name="countries_name" />
 <field column="countries_iso_code_2" name="countries_iso_code_2" />
<field column="countries_iso_code_3" name="countries_iso_code_3" />
 <entity dataSource="ds-1" name="zones" pk="zone_id"  query="select * from
zones z where z.zone_country_id='${zonesToCountry.countries_id}'">
 <field column="zone_code" name="zone_code" />
<field column="zone_name" name="zone_name" />
 </entity>
</entity>
 </document>

--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul G.Brid

Re: Index is not created if my database table is large

Posted by Rahul Brid <ra...@balajisoftware.in>.
Hey...i tried using batchsize="-1" it doesnt work,......I am not getting any
memory problem as such...
http://127.0.0.1/search/products/dataimport?command=full-import&debug=on&verbose=true
which runs without error gives me the response also
but when i query using admin it does not returns any result set..this
happens when database table has large number of rows....

Posted by Rahul Brid <ra...@balajisoftware.in>.