Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 01:47:38 UTC

User mailing list trolling

A couple of years have gone by, and our favorite Tapestry mailing list
troll is back. Please ignore him. Do not respond to his taunts and he will
return to his normal state of total irrelevance. It is not possible to
"engage" a troll in discussion.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: User mailing list trolling

Posted by Emmanuel Sowah <es...@gmail.com>.
Howard,

Replace the 'H' in Howard and it becomes a Coward, which you really are.
Instead of taking on the facts I've exposed and address them to the
satisfaction of your cult members, you opted the easy way out by labelling
me a troll and ignoring the facts.
Now you have another opportunity to address the facts. Did you or did you
say that Tapestry is dying a slow death and that you're currently using
Wicket on your client project? Publish the link to the interview else I
will do that? Have courage and be a man for once and admit your failures.

Cheers

Posted by Az Madu <az...@gmail.com>.
Well said Howard!