Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2014/04/18 19:31:56 UTC

Checkstyle configuration (trunk)

Hi,

I removed the old checkstyle configuration file in revision 1588522. Furthermore
I've set the class version to optional as we never maintained that info within
the javadoc of a class.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: Checkstyle configuration (trunk)

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
I missed the old config when committing the first time. I've finally deleted it
in revision 1588529.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler