Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 李寅威 <25...@qq.com> on 2016/09/01 01:49:07 UTC

回复: how to kill a query request in kylin

Hi Jose & ShaoFeng:

    Thanks for your help. I've read the discussion in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1872, whether there is an optional or temporary solution or improvement plan in the recent versions.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
The key is HBase does not has an API to cancel a running coprocessor. We
may hack to achieve the cancel effect, but not a good approach in the end.