Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/05 05:16:42 UTC

[ACS41][QA] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1184

Channy,

Wanted to check if you can submit test cases. All test cases are posted here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Test+Plans
Test execution results  can be posted here - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+Test+Execution

That is the only task left for this to close this story.

Thanks
/sudha

Re: [ACS41][QA] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1184

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Ok - Transfix process should be fine. In such case, if the ticket is updated then we can close it

I closed the ticket (because the patch was applied and submitted, the Korean translation was re-uploaded to transifex and additional work is being done on it).
I opened two related tickets.

Assigned to me. We can't really do any automated testing on this.

There is a branch 4.1l10n created by David to test the UI in multiple languages.

I am working on it.

-sebastien

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.