Posted to dev@provisionr.apache.org by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 06:11:16 UTC

Docs at github

I'm looking through instructions on how to compile, run and info on
internals etc and finding most docs at the original github location. For
instance:
https://github.com/axemblr/axemblr-provisionr/blob/provisionr-0.3.0/README.md#how-to-run

Are we looking to move these over to the new home or these will be
deprecated and a new set be published with the 0.4 release? What are the
current thoughts?

Re: Docs at github

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
I would go for a new set published with the 0.4 release (same docs,
improved and in a different format - xdoc?).

-- Andrei Savu