Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu> on 2016/05/25 15:02:22 UTC

Redirect mesos logs out of /var/log/messages

Has anyone successfully taken the Mesos-related log messages that appear in
/var/log/messages and moved them to another file? Not just duplicated them,
but removed them.

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota

Re: Redirect mesos logs out of /var/log/messages

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
@haosdent :thumbsup:

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Redirect mesos logs out of /var/log/messages

Posted by June Taylor <ju...@umn.edu>.
Shuai,

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.