Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vijai Mohan <vm...@sensorlogic.com> on 2004/07/14 01:22:18 UTC

global type mapping

I have been searching in many forums and never saw an answer as to how we
can specify type mapping that can be shared across services.

Or

For example
public class MainService
{
	public MainService(){}

	public CustomType c1;
	public CustomType getCustomType(){ return this.c1;};

}

public class CustomType {
	public CustomType(){}
	public String method1(){ return "hello";}

}

when a Bean Serializer is used  on for both the MainService and CustomType.
The methods for CustomType does not get exposed.
But if I make CustomType  to be another service all the methods are mapped.

Do we need to do something to expose it when a custom type is indirectly
referenced? Or I am missing something very fundamental (I am relatively a
newbie to axis).