Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/06 23:48:23 UTC

Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Igniters,

I've just merged changes contributed by Mauricio and Ignacio, who helped us
to prepare professional webpages for Ignite meetup groups around the world
[1] and for Ignite events [2]. Now you can easily enroll in a meetup group
nearby or sign up for an upcoming event to be hosted one of our experts.

Please check them out and share your feedback. In the meantime, three of us
are going to carry on with optimizations and changes making the website
more useful for developers as well as more searchable/discoverable from
various search engines.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/meetup-groups.html
[2] https://ignite.apache.org/events.html

-
Denis

Re: Launched Ignite meetups and redesigned events pages

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Count me in!

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Count me in!