Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 17:41:23 UTC

Fwd: [DISCUSS] Apache Distributed Release Audit Tool (DRAT)

I interpreted Chris's mention of Wicket gurus to be an invite for wider
sharing

Martijn

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please review: https://github.com/chrismattmann/drat/pull/96 :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Distributed Release Audit Tool (DRAT)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will create :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Distributed Release Audit Tool (DRAT)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Nice!

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.