Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2008/02/03 16:36:53 UTC

ApacheCon Europe

I setup a Birds of a Feather session for ApacheCon Europe if anyone is
planning on being there.  I know there are at least a few going, so if
you can join us, that would be great.

See http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu08

Next year, we'll have some real talks!  This year, I am going to try
to at least have a 5 minute lightning talk on it.

-Grant

Re: ApacheCon Europe

Posted by Lukas Vlcek <lu...@gmail.com>.
I nearly managed my boss to sign the travel approval, but with US economy
recession it was cut :-(((.
I hope the next year the situation will be better.

How about arranging the next year apache con in Prague? Not only this is
beautiful city but it would be much easier for me to attend :-)

Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/

Re: ApacheCon Europe